Family Medical Center provides healthcare services to Hastings-area families. The center has been using the latest technologies and treatment since 1963. Their providers are specialized family physicians and are trained in all phases of medicine, including pediatrics, internal medicine, gynecology, geriatrics, prenatal and baby care.
- Concussion Testing;
- Diagnostic Imaging (Bone Density Testing, Mammography, Ultrasound (3D and 4D), X-rays (Digital);
- Endoscopy (Esophagogastroduodenoscopy, Colonoscopy);
- Labs and Vaccinations (Administering Allergy Shots, Adult and Child Immunizations, Vaccines for Children Program, Cancer Screening);
- Office Procedures (Esophagogastroduodenoscopy, Colonoscopies, Colposcopies, Implantable Birth Control, Minor Surgery, Vasectomies, Orthotics, Fracture Care);
- Office Exams (Adult & Geriatric Medicine, ADHD Evaluation, CDL/DOT Physicals, Dermatology, Gynecology & Well-Woman Exams, Office Orthopedics, Pediatrics & Well-Baby Checks, Pregnancy Care & Obstetrics, Preventive Medicine, Patient-Centered Medical Home, School Physicals, Sclerotherapy, Sports Medicine, Wellness Exams, Medicare/ Medicare Wellness Exams)
How to make an appointment?
If you would like to see a doctor at Family Medical Center, you should call at 402-463-2423. If you are an existing patient, you may also request an appointment via an online patient portal.
The medical center does accept walk-in patients; however scheduled patients take priority.
You can also call the center before going to the emergency room unless you are in a life-threatening situation. They have a doctor on call daily who can provide phone assistance during office hours.
Family Medical Center works with the following insurance companies: Nebraska Total Care, Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, Coventry, Midlands Choice, Medicare, Tricare, Nebraska Medicaid, and United Healthcare Community Plan.
If you are uninsured or underinsured, you can use a self-pay option. If you need to make special payment arrangements, you can call the medical center at 402-462-8456.
Some procedures and services may require prepayment.
Location: 1021 W 14th St, Hastings, NE 68901
Appointments: (402) 463-2423
Insurance, Billing & Medical Records: (402) 462-8456
Fax: (402) 463-9698
1021 West 14th
P.O. Box 968
Hastings, Nebraska 68902
Monday — Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday 8:00 am – Noon