Bakersfield Family Medical Center represents the future of medicine. This clinic was established almost 30 years ago. They have invested resources in developing programs and services for the health care needs of today’s patient. They have adapted to the different needs of patients to improve their health.
Bakersfield Family Medical Center is acknowledged regionally and nationally health center. They are recognized as an innovator in the patients’ health care delivery system. Patient education and satisfaction are highly prioritized as a component of all of our medical programs and services.
- Clinical Practice Guidelines;
- Disease Management Program;
- Health Education;
- Your Disease Management Resource;
- Quality Improvement Programs;
- Priority Care;
- Coumadin Clinic;
- Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine;
- Well Woman Care;
- 24 Hour Triage Nurse.
- Health Information Management Department (HIM Department);
- Customer Service;
- Medicare Experts;
- Utilization Management.
- Preventative Care
- Breast Cancer Screening;
- Cervical Cancer Screening;
- Childhood Immunization;
- Cholesterol Management After Acute Cardiovascular Events;
- Comprehensive Diabetes Care;
- Screening Guidelines for Healthy Adults.
Bakersfield Family Medical Center is able to conduct a vast majority of medical conditions. After the initial examination, the staff may define that some patients will need further examination in the emergency department or directly admit to the hospital.
- Urgent care co-pay: May range from $3 to $100;
- Emergency room co-pay may be as high as $250.
Urgent Care Family Practice Physicians include highly qualified professional staff. It is available to care for your medical needs 365 days a year from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Clinics are located at:
- 4580 California Avenue
Bakersfield, CA 93309
- 3400 Calloway Dr #400
Bakersfield, CA 93312
- 5601 Auburn St
Bakersfield, CA 93306
- 432 S. Mill Street
Tehachapi, CA 93561
Urgent Care clinic is located at 4580 California Ave, Bakersfield, CA 93309. Phone number available is (661) 846-4835. The working hours: 7 Days a Week, 8:00 am-8:00 pm.
|Department||Email Address||Phone Number|
|Bakersfield Family Medical Center||Main@bfmc.com||661-327-4411|